Friday, September 18, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling.

Lots to write.  But its just life stuff.  no funny, poignant stories.  no deep insides into the thoughts of man. little accomplishments.  Good things.
Gym girl is back to full practice.
no pain, no injuries.
I am NOT smarter than a 6th grader.  6th grade geography is hard.  Way harder than I remember.
my child is as freakishly ocd an anal as i. 
i want to be ee cummings when I grow up.
i can live with capitals for emphasis.
not sure how to function without puncuation
perhaps i do not really want to grow up.
EGADS
what if i am a grown up?
what has the world come to?
prejudice in the privacy of your own home is prejudice none the less.
I have reached the point that I can understand another's humor and be offended by it anyway.
I also realize that I can be offended without being judgemental towards those that offend.
Damn -
I am growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment