Sunday, December 14, 2008

Too much news, Too little time

YAY!!!
The DG is sate champion for her division in AAU gymnastics.  She is mortified that I am so proud.  She is proud, but much more subdued about it.  She Rocked!  Best meet ever, best scores ever, best vault ever!


sorry - am I gloating?  I am just so proud.  All of the girls did fantastic, they have worked so hard, and there have been so many changes this year, it just does me good to see them succeed.  One of our girls made 2nd in the Elite division for our level, and another of our friends, after a tough year of struggling, pulled 2nd in her division also.  I don't know the results for the whole gym, or even all the girls competing at our level - but they did AWESOME!


Today more busy, busy.  10 girls will be here at noon (one spent the night) to do Christmas presents for parents.  


gotta go - the dog hasn't been walked and there is lots of preparation ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment